Monday, September 22, 2008

Maverik's birthday


Let's see what else has happened. Joshua's birthday (June 1st), Archer's birth, Maverik's birthday????
Melissa is getting really good at baking birthday cakes. My house gets smaller with each celebration but how thankful that I have a house that is also a home to so many people. One of my favorite pastimes is to just sit back and watch when my family is around and cherish the blessings they have brought into my home and my life. I wouldn't trade it for the world, although I wish I could redo but then that is how we learn and grow right.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

YAE! You returned to bloggin! :-) I know you are way super busy but I'm glad you found a second to post.... I knew if I gave you a hard enough time you would! :-) You'll have to tell Mav hi for me... haven't seen him for a while now! :-) Hope you and your family are doing great!